"Da Da"

Our trip to Calgary didn't quite go as planned. Lowen ended up with an ear infection and Jive caught a cold. Instead of watersliding we spent our day at the Children's Hospital. It wasn't so bad. Lowen actually asked if he could go back. I wish all Doctor offices were like that. You are greeted with a popsicle and can play super mario in the waiting room or even watch the tropical fish. And the pediatricians are so wonderful.

We didn't miss out on our favorite thing to do in Calgary....EAT. From Lebanese to Vietnamese, Greek and Chinese...I love me a Vietnamese Sub. The authenticity of the cilantro with the peanuts and the carrots...anyways.

I probably went through a few boxes of kleenex. I even got poop all over myself as I did a car seat explosive poopy diaper change on the side of the highway. Then Jive threw up. Sixteen hours in the backseat of the car squished between two car seats singing songs and ocassionally leaning over to nurse Jive as the car seat pushed on my full bladder I almost forgot I was car sick. To top it off Jive's first word was "DA DA". BUT Picking up Roka made it all worth it! (And the two pair of jeans, the four shirts, the hat and the scarf....I missed you too Market Mall)